HR & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
As a member of Cofesa, you have ready access to our staff of professionals. We routinely handle calls, requests, and problems on all matters dealing with employer/employee relations. We will promptly answer your question. Where else can you as the employer call to receive reliable assistance without the pressure of a “time meter?”
Cofesa 24hr Helpline
The Cofesa 24hr Helpline is intended to allow for a quick, free consultation with an experienced labour law specialist about a legal issue. Simply phone 082 888 9514.
When you need help answering the tough questions or tackling time-consuming projects, Cofesa has you covered. Our experts in Industrial Relations can meet your needs today. From two-person companies to corporations with thousands of employees, our members come in all different sizes and represent a broad spectrum of industries including manufacturing, engineering, agriculture, automotive, hospitality, educational institutions, and more. More than 3000 organizations are members of Cofesa. We are humbled to say that many of them have been with us for more than 10 years.
Cofesa will assist and support you with:
Cofesa assists members to comply and submit employment equity reports, structuring committees and comply with Skills Development requirements.
Cofesa offers the following HEALTH & SAFETY related services
The prime purpose of payroll processing is to ensure that employees are paid accurately, on time every time.
Simple? Not so – even if you employ only one employee – you now have a payroll processing function added to the many other things that are required to run a successful business.
The Payroll Processing function in any business is no longer just a matter of paying an amount into an employee’s bank account at the end of each pay period. Employers now have a host of functions associated with the paying of employees, ensuring compliance with:
- Monthly payslips
- Leave maintenance
- Pay slips will be emailed directly to employees or directly to the client for distribution
Pay slips can be purchased for clients who prefer printed pay slips
- Annual IRP5’s
- Monthly EMP201 submissions
- Bi-annual EMP501 submission
All of the above erode into time required to run a core business – let Cofesa handle your core business – Payroll Processing!
The Cofesa recruitment department offers the following services
The above will contain the Interview(s) results with regards to
- Behavioral observations
- Job knowledge and experience level
- Strengths, weaknesses, investment potential, etc.
- Employment risk assessment/risk analysis report
- Reference feedback
- Recruiters recommendations and conclusion
All the above to be provided to you as the client in the form of
- Quantity and quality based data
This will enable you to make a comfortable final decision with regards to all your recruitment/employment practices in your company.
Cofesa develops tailor made practical training courses to suit your needs and enable your business to excel
- Management of Employment Equity in the workplace
- Discipline in the workplace: Investigation the Allegations & Formulation of Charges
- Leadership in the workplace
- Dealing with procedures in the workplace
- First Aid Level 1 & 2
- Basic Firefighting
- Hazardous Chemical Transport
- Safety Representative
- The construction manager’s/supervisor’s general Occupational Health & Safety duties on site (Theory and Practical) – Construction & Mining Course available