This one day programme focuses specifically on the practical implementation and disclosure of King IV. In order to set the tone and provide background before we delve into the detail, a short introduction – for those who are not familiar with King IV – will be provided to explain the rationale and philosophy behind King IV.
Key focus areas
- What sets King IV apart from previous King codes?
- What is required from organisations to transition from King III to King IV implementation?
- Where application of King IV should be disclosed?
- How detailed should King IV disclosure be?
- What matters should be addressed in the disclosure on application of King IV?
Response from previous participants:
- The issues and challenges around the CEO remuneration was thoroughly explained and valuable.
Date: Thursday, 14 March 2019
Venue: 144 Katherine Street, Grayston Ridge Office Park, Sandown, Sandton, 2196
Duration: One Full day: 09h00 – 16h00
Presentation fees (Excludes VAT)
||R 3 541.25
||R 4 249.50
||R 5 311.88