SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
5 DAY COURSE
This course is accredited by the Transport Seta and the material covers the following unit standards at NQF L 5: 336719; 226711; 336709 worth 26 credits.
Qualifying learners will be able to:
- Equip supply chain practitioners to understand and respond to the changing supply chain management environment.
- Enable supply chain practitioners to be effective leaders and managers within the supply chain.
- Enable supply chain practitioners to be innovative, creative and competitive in the supply chain management environment.
- Manage and develop sustainable supplier relationships.
- Demonstrate an understanding of a supply chain management environment within an organisation.
- Contribute to the development of a supply chain strategy and operational plans for the organisation.
This program consists of a 5-day course and will cover the following unit standards:
|Manage relationships between supply chain partners||336719||C||10|
|Demonstrate an understanding of the key elements in developing strategies to optimise operational supply||336711||C||8|
|Evaluate the influences of key components in a supply chain||336709||F||8|
*Please state the course description/name in the subject bar when enquiring.